Friday was Lily's 5th birthday! She wanted pancakes for breakfast so John made her pancakes. I saw a pancake pen on a cooking website for $15 and said, "That's crap. I can make my own." So we took a squirt bottle and cut the top a bit wider. You know, like the kind that you use at bbqs with ketchup and mustard. We got ours at walmart for around $1. But I wished I had a leftover one from something else so it would have been free. It worked great!
John drew the outline of the heart and Lily colored it in.
Then Lily opened one of her gifts. My mom got her a scooter. Lily was thrilled!
Then she had Mighty Mites at the Park District. Iris gets to play on the playground equipment while Lily does Mighty Mites. So there is a cute picture of Iris too. Mighty Mites is where they get to try different sports. This week was tennis. Lily is wearing Xmas socks since she dresses herself and it was a special day. I love it. We had the normal stuff to eat the rest of the day since it was a work day.
Einkorn Pasta Salad with Pesto Vinaigrette
4 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment